PDA

View Full Version : anyone in Fayetteville,NC want to make a couple $$$

ntcmpjg
12-29-2010, 09:57 AM
my wife being the caring person that she is has been trying to take care of my stealth. well its hard for me to keep up with it some times when I'm home. I need some one to go by and take the battery out and have it tested. I think the red top has a couple bad cells in it ( I bought it in july 10) still under warranty.
Tell me how much it would cost me and I will paypal you or she can give you cash on the spot. Damn only 68 days till im the FUCK out of Iraq and back to my family.

DrGonzo
12-29-2010, 01:50 PM
If I wasn't so busy this weekend I would drive down and take care of it for you. I won't even have time to play Black Ops this weekend...:(

BadHabit
12-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Is she on base or in Fayetteville?
BH

ntcmpjg
12-29-2010, 03:04 PM
Is she on base or in Fayetteville?
BH

shes in Hope Mills about 5 mins from eddie he been so busy with work to make it over to look at it.

ntcmpjg
12-29-2010, 03:05 PM
If I wasn't so busy this weekend I would drive down and take care of it for you. I won't even have time to play Black Ops this weekend...:(

Thanks it can be next weekend too she is going to FL till Jan 6th

BadHabit
12-29-2010, 03:22 PM
shes in Hope Mills about 5 mins from eddie he been so busy with work to make it over to look at it.

If she gets back and she still needs help,I can go there on the 8th (saturday), just holler at me a few days ahead of time. I live on the other side of Spring Lake and I will be glad to help if there is a need..I can go this Saturday ,the 1st, if she is gonna be home if not,then the 8th will work
BH

beepbeep
12-29-2010, 04:02 PM
If you can't get anything worked out, Jeff, just lemme know and I'll see if Chris and I can take a 'road trip'. :D

ntcmpjg
12-29-2010, 11:05 PM
If she gets back and she still needs help,I can go there on the 8th (saturday), just holler at me a few days ahead of time. I live on the other side of Spring Lake and I will be glad to help if there is a need..I can go this Saturday ,the 1st, if she is gonna be home if not,then the 8th will work
BH
She is going to be in florida this weekend into next week, she will be back by the 10th for sure

BadHabit
12-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Alright,just give a holler and we will work it out..
BH

ntcmpjg
12-31-2010, 07:40 AM
Alright,just give a holler and we will work it out..
BH

can you PM your number so I can get ahold of you. can you come during the week if she needed you to?

BadHabit
12-31-2010, 10:14 AM
can you PM your number so I can get ahold of you. can you come during the week if she needed you to?

PM sent

BadHabit
01-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Mission accomplished...started the car several times after I connected the wires (She had already picked up another battery).If I was you,when you get home,I would see if I could get some lugs for the wire ends that connect to the battery just so they have a solid connection to the terminals.
BTW...Very nice looking car,it looks well cared for..
Holler if I can help again..
BH

beepbeep
01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Jeff, did you get your holiday package?

ntcmpjg
01-08-2011, 05:35 AM
Jeff, did you get your holiday package?
I got it sorry I have been really busy Thank you so much you sent my favorite M&M peanut butter.

ntcmpjg
01-08-2011, 05:38 AM
Mission accomplished...started the car several times after I connected the wires (She had already picked up another battery).If I was you,when you get home,I would see if I could get some lugs for the wire ends that connect to the battery just so they have a solid connection to the terminals.
BTW...Very nice looking car,it looks well cared for..
Holler if I can help again..
BH

Thank you I walk her through how to take it out I guess she pulled the wires out when she took the battery out. Yea I bought it sight on seen for $2,000 from a place in Hickory in Feb. I think they got the bad end of the deal. I have been hard at work with since then, did you like my rim choice?

beepbeep
01-08-2011, 08:42 AM
I got it sorry I have been really busy Thank you so much you sent my favorite M&M peanut butter.

No problem...I'm just glad you got it. :)

BadHabit
01-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Thank you I walk her through how to take it out I guess she pulled the wires out when she took the battery out. Yea I bought it sight on seen for $2,000 from a place in Hickory in Feb. I think they got the bad end of the deal. I have been hard at work with since then, did you like my rim choice?

I really like those rims and was going to load them up in my Jeep but Meghan kept an eagle eye on me....LOL ..Forgot to mention,I did not connect the wire back to the same post that gives the voltage reading,I felt like if you did not drive it ,it would continue to drain the battery because of the LED readout.Does not affect it in anyway except the readout is not continually on.
BTW,where did you get those terminals.I would like to get a set..
BH

ntcmpjg
01-09-2011, 07:02 AM
I really like those rims and was going to load them up in my Jeep but Meghan kept an eagle eye on me....LOL ..Forgot to mention,I did not connect the wire back to the same post that gives the voltage reading,I felt like if you did not drive it ,it would continue to drain the battery because of the LED readout.Does not affect it in anyway except the readout is not continually on.
BTW,where did you get those terminals.I would like to get a set..
BH
I bought them from eBay fast shipping and they look great.
DIGITAL BATTERY TERMINAL PLATINUM 0 2 4 8 GAUGE SET P - eBay (item 110383289768 end time Jan-18-11 11:47:05 PST) (http://cgi.ebay.com/DIGITAL-BATTERY-TERMINAL-PLATINUM-0-2-4-8-GAUGE-SET-P-/110383289768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b35b55a8#ht_1042wt_797)

Thats fine I had her grounding it out to see what it was sitting at when she charged it.
I got a killer deal on the rims they are 19x8.5 for the front and 19x9.5 in the back for $800 to my house with tires
thank you again for checking it out for me