PDA

View Full Version : Cianci 2 month's for no product. And then says im gonna have to refund you.

Mattdeathdealer
10-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Well my post under cianci got deleted prob from Cianci. So im just gonna post this in diff places. Im just gonna copy and paste what ive had from 3si and maybe add a little more.

09-16-2010, 03:07 AM Hello i ordered a Triple gauge pod 52mm threw 3sx on Aug 24th and They said it would take around 2 weeks from the time i called them about it. I tried calling you guys but never got an answer. So i was just wondering when your next shipment will be and if i can add something to the order and be able to be shipped hopefully soon. Reasons why is all my stuff in my car is ready to go and we are pretty much done just waiting on the pillar to show up.

I wanted to know if you could add a RH Matching Passenger Pillar with no gauges. If adding this will take longer for the triple to ship ill just order that some other time. Thanks for your time and i love your guys work.

Matt.

09-18-2010, 05:28 AM Got in contact with them via phone and they were very nice and helpful. They said it will take at least a week and 2 weeks at most Including my RH pillar. Thanks guys!!!!

10-03-2010, 05:26 PM So i called them on Thursday about 2 weeks after the first and they said its gonna be another 2 weeks I can understand some time but man i wish they would just send out the small stuff seperate instead of waiting for a huge truck load. They still were nice as they can be i just didnt want the run around this time again. So now im looking at another 2 weeks for my product and my car is just sitting at the shop waiting to be done and this just screws my tuning time up as winter is coming around the corner . I will keep everyone posted... hope this is just some fluke ect and it does not continue in the future.

Matt.

10-22-10 Ok so its been over 2 weeks since ive had contact with cianci. I finally call this guys cell phone from the company since i couldnt get anybody in mexico....... So prior to this they said they shipped it out ect i should be receiving it soon. Been Freaking forever now so i give this guy a call. So now im getting another run around saying the gauge pods were not painted blah blah blah and we should just refund your money ...... Like WHAT THE heck... I waited patently for over 2 months ordered this Aug 24th and now they tell me to basically wait another month or refund.. I do not understand how these guys handle things now but it seems pretty horrible in customer relations, business, and they are just ruining there name.... Im so livid right now i want to punch a wall.
Anyone else been getting shitty feedback or not getting your products from cianci? I wish i was told this over a month ago....

I even asked them since they shipepd out unpainted ones can i just get that and ill paint it myself and he still gave me a month blah blah excuses excuses. I dont know whats going on but it all sounds sketchy and i wouldnt be suprised its happening to everyone atm.

No more then 5 min later my posts got deleted under cianci on 3si.

CoopKill
10-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Try buyer seller ratings post.

Glad I passed on the new hood!

R/T93
10-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Lol, wow, how hard is it to NOT lie to your customers and tell them whats up at the first hint of trouble?

Inexcusable, IMO.

BaadVR4
10-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Lol, wow, how hard is it to NOT lie to your customers and tell them whats up at the first hint of trouble?

Inexcusable, IMO.

It is the single most pervasive sickness in business. It is an addiction: totally irrational, yet done over and over again. If you lie to me because you think I won't like the truth, how much more am I going to like you when I find out the truth anyway AND that you lied to me? Absolute insanity. Pathological, IMHO, lying when the truth would be more acceptable.

Mattdeathdealer
10-25-2010, 03:16 AM
I had all my posts regarding this issue on 3si deleted... The mod said all this should go towards 3SX since they are the ones i bought it from first and its there fault they do not have the product in stock.... Its funny since 3sx says they just order it threw Cianci and they just drop ship it to me from Cianci.The first week i ordered it i called 3SX and asked them how long it would take and told me to contact Cianci because they are the ones shipping it and they have had freight changes recently.

I can understand his reasons a little bit but since i ordered the other matching pillar from cianci direct why cant i explain my problems and circumstances with cianci directly in this forum. I kept in contact with the mod but seems he is just ignoring me now.

Thankfully a fellow forum member has hooked me up with a used pillar. This is the way i wanted to go if it was gonna take 3 months to get something. I like cianci's products i just do not like the path it has taken me, my shop wants my car out since its been sitting for the last 2 weeks wasting room in there shop when they need it to work on other customer cars.

GTO Assassin
10-25-2010, 03:50 AM
Wouldn't be the first time 3sx has been stuffed around by cianci. Cianci use to be a good name. Not so anymore. Hope you get your stuff sorted soon mate.

Scotty

Mattdeathdealer
10-25-2010, 05:09 AM
Yea it has been taken care of cianci told me to contact 3SX to refund me the money for the pod and they said they refunded me for the matching rh pillar.

First VR4
10-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Wow, I thought that Cianci was supposed to be a reputable company?

DrkZide
10-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Note to self. Never buy from Cianci, which is a shame because I really liked their new hood and fenders but no way in hell am I going to deal with somebody that lies to their customers.

Atrosity
10-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Try buyer seller ratings post.

Glad I passed on the new hood!

Same coop! I don't want to deal with this head ache haha!

jba3
10-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Sorry to hear about the troubles. Cianci has gone downhill rapidly the last few years. Last I looked, they don't even have 3S products on their site.

I do have a Cianci triple 52mm a-pillar in my stuff-to-sell box. If you're interested, PM me.

IronmanTT
10-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I feel sorry for the folks that put down $3500 for that new wide body kit supposedly they are done with... :sorry:

cianciusa
10-30-2010, 02:23 AM
Nothing has gone downhill. Yes some shipping times are different since we are a international company now and we have to wait on customs and export. Like our website clearly states if you can't wait up to 3 months, just don't order the products. We hope to help everyone out but seeing as the 3S is a niche market and we are the only ones who sell a complete body for the 3S you have to give a little.

cianciusa
10-30-2010, 02:25 AM
I feel sorry for the folks that put down $3500 for that new wide body kit supposedly they are done with... :sorry:

And why would you feel sorry for 1 person? lol.. We have a great track record for 10 years, yes it can take time but people always get there parts.

tazman
10-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Nothing has gone downhill. Yes some shipping times are different since we are a international company now and we have to wait on customs and export. Like our website clearly states if you can't wait up to 3 months, just don't order the products. We hope to help everyone out but seeing as the 3S is a niche market and we are the only ones who sell a complete body for the 3S you have to give a little.

Extreme Dimensions also sells complete body kits for the 3S...

cianciusa
10-31-2010, 07:28 PM

Yeah.. I guess if you like those style kits and quality..

DrkZide
11-01-2010, 05:05 PM

What does customs and export have anything to do with shipping a domestic item? A small one at that. The OP lives in Michigan!

2fnloud
11-01-2010, 08:26 PM
What does customs and export have anything to do with shipping a domestic item? A small one at that. The OP lives in Michigan!

cianci is now located in Mexico. cianciusa is a CSR that is here in the USA.

mb3000
11-01-2010, 08:41 PM

They are now located in Mexico.

Edit: Damn you beat me to it.

3000GTCSULB
11-02-2010, 12:29 PM
I purchased from Cianci 2 months ago, parts were delivered on time as promised. This sounds like just an unfortunate series of events.

VR4
11-03-2010, 11:55 PM

Hahhahahahahaa.

that is all.

3000vr4kyspyder
11-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Well, here's my experience with Cianci. The only positive thing I have to say is that I got it within a timely manner, which is more than I can say about many others. The claim is that the hood they produce is primed and ready for paint. Nobody can deliver that and so I knew there was going to be SOME work to do. The first thing that stood out when I opened my box and pulled out the hood was the center air intake that I paid them to cut out looked as if a small child with a bread knife cut it out. Jagged edges everywhere and strands of fiber glass sticking out, plus the opening was not symmetrical. Then there were all the pits and dips in the hood. Again, I expected some things to have to be done to this hood so these were not completely unexpected. Disappointing but not unexpected. The final straw of the matter was after 25 man hours of prep work at the best body shop in N. Ky the hood was finally ready for paint, as they blew off the dust from the surface of the hood they blew some air into the "functional" air intake and whamo! The whole damn hood blew up like a balloon and it literally looked like it had a basketball wedged between the two parts of the hood. Immediately I called and emailed to find out what in the world was going on with this thing. Nothing! No response for a week. I then called the owner of an aftermarket 3000 supplier who carried their product to find out what kind of customer service Cianci provided. The answer was not encouraging but he said that he would make a courtesy call for me to see what was going on. Keep in mind my car has been setting in a body shop now for almost 2 and a half weeks to get a hood painted and I was preparing for a major car show. After not hearing back from Cianci, I told my shop to do their best to salvage the hood and get it finished so I could make my show. Five days after the hood is painted a full two weeks after my first 3 attempts to contact Cianci and 4 days after my 2nd and 3rd attempts I get an EMAIL from them. Not a phone call, an email stating that they would be willing to take the hood back and exchange it! You can imagine how I felt at this point and so I let them know that I had spent as much to have the hood finished and put back together as I did to purchase it from them, to which they EMAILED me and said that I should have not done anything until they got back from their TRIP. I then called the aftermarket company I spoke of earlier to let them know how I was treated by one of their vendors. When the owner mentioned this to them, they promptly cussed them out, and canceled all pending and future orders they had. This has since been resolved.

Oh, Cianci then EMAILED me and threatened to sue me if I continued to tell others of how I was treated. Great way to treat customers don't you think. NEVER once was there a "hey I'm sorry this happened" or "how can we make this right" It was this was your fault and if you say anything about it we're gonna sue you.

I wouldn't buy, recommend or even think of having any dealings with this company if they put an ad saying they were giving their crap away for free.

As a business owner myself, I was shocked to see the level of unprofessionalism and complete lack of customer service on the part of Cianci. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone puts out a lemon in the production business. The real test of a company is how do they back their product and how do they treat those that have paid them good money for their product. With a small amount of investigation you will find that my story is not so uncommon. They have an awesome website and the product looks amazing but they sure as heck don't get a lot of repeat customers!!!!

They did finally say they would exchange the hood.......Oh, did I mention that this offer was made almost 2 weeks after I contacted them about the problem and had already had the hood completley redone!

tazman
11-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Yeah.. I guess if you like those style kits and quality..

It's nice that Extreme Dimensions is located in SoCal and they have great customer service. I've seen many body kits, and don't have any issues with their quality. At least they deliver a product in a timely manner, and even allow local pick ups!

All this to counter your statement that Cianci is the ONLY company that has a complete body kit for the 3S...

Atrosity
11-17-2010, 02:28 AM
I never had a problem or issue with my ED Version 2 bumper and in my opinion it is better than most cianci products while still having the stock style look.

cianciusa
11-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Well lets look at things this way..

Questions:
- Have shipping times been an issue the past year? Yes.
- If I'm not sure I would install the part on my car will I opt to sit on it and possibly refund you? Yes.
- Has some parts run into quality problems? Yes.

Answers to common issues:
- If you order a part and I can't deliver a product I will offer a refund. I'm sure to some people getting a refund isn't what they wanted but at the time, but I didn't have 100% control over every aspect of what was going on. Here is an example.. With our last contractor they would paint the gauge pods and then let them sit out around dusty area's or put them in packaging before the paint was fully cured and it would leave marks in the finish..

- Time between order and delivery: (Past) Some things came up and getting the parts within 2-3 weeks wasn't fully obtainable.
(Present) Next week we will have a fully dedicated truck and trailer setup to do exports weekly or biweekly depending on how many products need to go up. We also have a full time shipping and export manager that you can speak with Mon-Fri about your order and get real time updates on where your product is.

Going Forward:
You will see a revamped company that is going to dominate a lot of new car markets with the highest quality parts. All the materials we use inhouse are the best that you can buy. High end Vinyl Ester resins.. Marine Grade gel coats and lots more. Check out: http://www.cianciperformance.com for new products and cars that we are working on.

stealthify
11-18-2010, 08:41 PM

Questions:
- If I'm not sure I would install the part on my car will I opt to sit on it and possibly refund you? Yes.

- If you order a part and I can't deliver a product I will offer a refund. I'm sure to some people getting a refund isn't what they wanted but at the time, but I didn't have 100% control over every aspect of what was going on. Here is an example.. With our last contractor they would paint the gauge pods and then let them sit out around dusty area's or put them in packaging before the paint was fully cured and it would leave marks in the finish..

- Time between order and delivery: (Past) Some things came up and getting the parts within 2-3 weeks wasn't fully obtainable.
(Present) Next week we will have a fully dedicated truck and trailer setup to do exports weekly or biweekly depending on how many products need to go up. We also have a full time shipping and export manager that you can speak with Mon-Fri about your order and get real time updates on where your product is.

Going Forward:
You will see a revamped company

It sounds to me like you just admitted that my warning has validity.

I could rip your post into a million little pieces, but its all been covered by the other thread. An example? Your "contractor" didn't leave the parts out collecting dust, YOU left the parts out collecting dust. Stop passing blame on other people Ryan, admit some responsibility for your actions.

However, I'm glad to hear you're "revamping your company", as my post showed, you needed it.

2fnloud
11-18-2010, 08:44 PM

Questions:

Going Forward:
You will see a revamped company that is going to dominate a lot of new car markets with the highest quality parts. All the materials we use inhouse are the best that you can buy. High end Vinyl Ester resins.. Marine Grade gel coats and lots more. Check out: http://www.cianciperformance.com for new products and cars that we are working on.

Ryan,

It is great that you are getting your poop in a group, but IF (notice "IF") you are not focusing on bringing those high quality items to the 3s platform, why do we care?

I can't believe the hand full of members that was having "fitment" issues with your hood that you would just say "There is nothing wrong with my product" and now you are admitting that there is / was quality control issues with your product.

And these members hoods would of been made about the same time frame that you moved your operations to Mexico.

You didn't listen to the majority on your latest hood design, you had a about 10 people that wanted a hood that looked like the Viper ACR hood, and you keep trying to make the 3s look like a Ferrari.

Your body kits remind me of Nickleback, sure I really like them. But once you heard on of their songs, you have pretty much heard them all.

Streamline3s
11-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Feel like addressing anyones posts about their problems in here?:rolleyes3:

CoopKill
11-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Still hoping for a conclusion, and things can be where they once were minus drama!

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 01:34 AM
Well see, there you go.. CIANCI is not your business to run.. And peregrine isn't my business to run. Need to move on with Life Shaun

stealthify
11-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Well see, there you go.. CIANCI is not your business to run.. And peregrine isn't my business to run. Need to move on with Life Shaun

I did move on with my life, Ryan - until you posted your VERY libelous (as in FALSE) accusations and then bailed when it came time to back them up.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Ryan,

It is great that you are getting your poop in a group, but IF (notice "IF") you are not focusing on bringing those high quality items to the 3s platform, why do we care?

I can't believe the hand full of members that was having "fitment" issues with your hood that you would just say "There is nothing wrong with my product" and now you are admitting that there is / was quality control issues with your product.

And these members hoods would of been made about the same time frame that you moved your operations to Mexico.

You didn't listen to the majority on your latest hood design, you had a about 10 people that wanted a hood that looked like the Viper ACR hood, and you keep trying to make the 3s look like a Ferrari.

Your body kits remind me of Nickleback, sure I really like them. But once you heard on of their songs, you have pretty much heard them all.

Here is a list of things that were problems while we contracted in Mexico..

(1) Bumper flanges tended to be installed incorrectly, requiring the customer to cut/adjust the flange.
(2) Side skirts might have needed a little bit of extra trimming
(3) Gauge pods may have had some nicks in the finish
(4) We couldnt get Carbon Fiber online for almost a year :(
(5) Our corvette hood mold was actually off a little bit in the dimensions on one side.
(6) Several orders had the wrong parts shipped
(7) Shipping times were long.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 01:40 AM
How is Ryan doing? He is still emailing me about his little part you can't seem to refund..

stealthify
11-19-2010, 01:43 AM
You mean the gauge pod client that you knew about since June and did a bait-and-switch on (forcing him to bump up to a painted finish)?

Yeah, David/Sharkbait told me all about it, and I sent him all the email exchanges of how you DID know about it and did NOTHING to fulfill the order. Good game, friend.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 01:56 AM
You mean the gauge pod client that you knew about since June and did a bait-and-switch on (forcing him to bump up to a painted finish)?

Yeah, David/Sharkbait told me all about it, and I sent him all the email exchanges of how you DID know about it and did NOTHING to fulfill the order. Good game, friend.

No, lets not make a 500 page post and lets stay on track and not play the victim role you are so practiced in. It is clear we are not going to ship the part, so you should refund him since he PAID YOU, and is your customer.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 01:58 AM
This is how things will be going forward:

(1) Highest quality materials used in all of our products.
(2) Even higher grade resins used in every part (Vinyl ester) This is a higher grade resin than we even used in the USA.
(3) We have our own dedicated truck to run parts up to America 2-4 Times a month depending on the order que.
(4) Expanded Q/A with our Manager if issues arise.
(5) Marine Grade black gel coat sprayed on every part.

http://ciancirealty.com/production_plant1/gelcoat.jpg
Our head laminator / Gel coat sprayer doing a spary on our new Stealth 360 Rear bumper.

tazman
11-19-2010, 02:00 AM
Another smokescreen... how about addressing the issues at hand?

stealthify
11-19-2010, 02:02 AM
No, lets not make a 500 page post and lets stay on track and not play the victim role you are so practiced in. It is clear we are not going to ship the part, so you should refund him since he PAID YOU, and is your customer.

No 500 page post is necessary, I can address this one in 15 words or less:

I refunded your gauge pod client out of my own pocket earlier this week.

PayPal Transaction ID: 1B836631V4735210F

That case is closed. Better keep fishing, Ryan.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 02:08 AM
No 500 page post is necessary, I can address this one in 15 words or less:

I refunded your gauge pod client out of my own pocket earlier this week.

PayPal Transaction ID: 1B836631V4735210F

That case is closed. Better keep fishing, Ryan.

Ok so, you DID have an outstanding order for a product that was a CIANCI product that you admit to. In court things are Binary. 0 and 1. I'm glad you refunded him. Now lets just work on removing our parts from your website. We are making some progress tonight!

2fnloud
11-19-2010, 02:22 AM
I have seen the back of your sideskirts or should I say lack there of. Your problems are more than what you listed.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 02:24 AM
I have seen the back of your sideskirts or should I say lack there of. Your problems are more than what you listed.

The back of the side skirts are just fiberglass. You have to bond them on with epoxy. Please send me some pictures so we can look into this. sales@cianciusa.com

stealthify
11-19-2010, 02:33 AM
Ok so, you DID have an outstanding order for a product that was a CIANCI product that you admit to. In court things are Binary. 0 and 1. I'm glad you refunded him. Now lets just work on removing our parts from your website. We are making some progress tonight!

Let me tell you guys the story about Ryan H. (aka Chris C.), since Ryan has made this a public issue. If he is a forum member, he is welcome to speak up about it.

On July 3rd, a few days before Ryan hired me publicly, I received an order for a $59 unpainted gauge pod. Upon my arrival in Mexico, I told Ryan all about the order and how we needed to fulfill it.

About a week later, Ryan tells me that he is discontinuing the unpainted gauge pods because, and I quote, he doesn't make "enough profit on them." I inform him that the order was placed while painted gauge pods were still an option, but he refuses to honor it.

During the next few weeks, I exchange emails with the client about upgrading to the painted style for an additional $39. I apologize about it profusely and tell him that I can offer a refund if he wishes. At the same time, I'm telling Ryan that we should just honor the price because he placed it before the change.

Eventually, the client agrees to the upgrade, but doesn't pay the difference. I stay in contact with him, and Ryan still refuses to address the order.

After quitting the company, on September 23rd and after not hearing from the client in quite awhile, I contacted him again and told him I'd like to refund him out of my own pocket. Within the last week, on November 16th to be exact, the client finally contacted me back about where to issue the refund to. I sent him every penny, and ate the PayPal fee, without delay.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 02:38 AM
Let me tell you guys the story about Ryan H. (aka Chris C.), since Ryan has made this a public issue. If he is a forum member, he is welcome to speak up about it.

On July 3rd, a few days before Ryan hired me publicly, I received an order for a $59 unpainted gauge pod. Upon my arrival in Mexico, I told Ryan all about the order and how we needed to fulfill it.

About a week later, Ryan tells me that he is discontinuing the unpainted gauge pods because, and I quote, he doesn't make "enough profit on them." I inform him that the order was placed while painted gauge pods were still an option, but he refuses to honor it.

During the next few weeks, I exchange emails with the client about upgrading to the painted style for an additional $39. I apologize about it profusely and tell him that I can offer a refund if he wishes. At the same time, I'm telling Ryan that we should just honor the price because he placed it before the change.

Eventually, the client agrees to the upgrade, but doesn't pay the difference. I stay in contact with him, and Ryan still refuses to address the order.

After quitting the company, on September 23rd and after not hearing from the client in quite awhile, I contacted him again and told him I'd like to refund him out of my own pocket. Within the last week, on November 16th to be exact, the client finally contacted me back about where to issue the refund to. I sent him every penny, and ate the PayPal fee, without delay.

So the customer had to email me to try to get it resolved... Interesting.. But yes, thank you for refunding him and closing out a order. Good job.

stealthify
11-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Actually, it had nothing to do with you. He contacted you because you had his order on record for 4 months and never took care of it. The $39 extra dollars was just that important to you.

I refunded him because it was the right thing to do. I told him I'd take you on myself so that he wouldn't need to worry about it anymore. That is how a business SHOULD respond, in my humble opinion.

Taking notes?

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Sure, we also just refunded about $6100 worth of product because people opted to not wait any longer. Is that really a big deal? Not really its part of doing business and if you can't fill an order in a timley fashion you always let the customer opt for a refund. The people that I don't care to refund are people who call in and order a part and then the next day cancel the order. As you know happens every now and then.

OhioSpyderman
11-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Having a small problem with this statement:

The people that I don't care to refund are people who call in and order a part and then the next day cancel the order.

THIS is a very normal (everyday) occurrence with INTERNET sales sites. People find the item cheaper, shipped next day...whatever...

Are you really serious here?

Bob.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Having a small problem with this statement:

The people that I don't care to refund are people who call in and order a part and then the next day cancel the order.

THIS is a very normal (everyday) occurrence with INTERNET sales sites. People find the item cheaper, shipped next day...whatever...

Are you really serious here?

Bob.

We still refund them. And yes it is part of Internet business I agree with that.

OhioSpyderman
11-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Just saying Ryan, THAT may not have been the smartest business statement you've made here....

At this point (if it was me), I would word any internet postings "delicately"

(Again, just an opinion)

Bob.

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 09:11 PM
This is how things will be going forward:

(1) Highest quality materials used in all of our products.
(2) Even higher grade resins used in every part (Vinyl ester) This is a higher grade resin than we even used in the USA.
(3) We have our own dedicated truck to run parts up to America 2-4 Times a month depending on the order que.
(4) Expanded Q/A with our Manager if issues arise.
(5) Marine Grade black gel coat sprayed on every part.

http://ciancirealty.com/production_plant1/gelcoat.jpg
Our head laminator / Gel coat sprayer doing a spary on our new Stealth 360 Rear bumper.

You don't seem to understand that nobody gives a crap about your parts or how things will be going forward. I wouldn't buy anything from you at this point if it was marked down to 90% off! Reasons being, I'd probably have to wait a year to get even just an A piller pod, the parts would most likely need a lot of work to fit, and you don't give a flying Fuck about your customers. Some advice, get your shit together and keep to your other platforms, your business with this platform is pretty much through.

Also, I WILL be posting links to these threads (also saved copies) on some of the other sites that you sponsor and I am part of if I feel I should need to warn them. You shouldn't be allowed to treat anyone this way, customer, employee, or friend.

CoopKill
11-19-2010, 09:14 PM
You don't seem to understand that nobody gives a crap about your parts or how things will be going forward. I wouldn't buy anything from you at this point if it was marked down to 90% off! Reasons being, I'd probably have to wait a year to get even just an A piller pod, the parts would most likely need a lot of work to fit, and you don't give a flying Fuck about your customers. Some advice, get your shit together and keep to your other platforms, your business with this platform is pretty much through.

Also, I WILL be posting links to these threads (also saved copies) on some of the other sites that you sponsor and I am part of if I feel I should need to warn them. You shouldn't be allowed to treat anyone this way, customer, employee, or friend.

Wow, have you personal experience with them?

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Personal experience, no. Friends who have, yes. At one point I was going to drop a huge amount of cash for a body kit and a lot more, well lets just say I'm very happy that I didn't. I got the heads up from a couple people who had been waiting for months and months to get their parts to steer clear and go another direction. I'm not even going to mention the quality of the parts once they were finally recieved...

CoopKill
11-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Then a mission to create more drama when things need to get solved, not escalated. Nice!:confused:

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Then a mission to create more drama when things need to get solved, not escalated. Nice!:confused:

No. A mission so that everyone knows the truth and Ryan stops BSing everbody? Where was the drama??? And how are things going to get solved when all he's talking about is his new materials? :rolleyes3:

CoopKill
11-19-2010, 09:45 PM
No. A mission so that everyone knows the truth and Ryan stops BSing everbody? Where was the drama??? And how are things going to get solved when all he's talking about is his new materials? :rolleyes3:

With all the threads and posts out there people are unsure of an issue? ^^ DRAMA^^

2fnloud
11-19-2010, 09:47 PM

In all fairness, how he is is nothing he needs to share. It is not your business concern anymore. Ryan has stated he has issued refunds to those who want it. You have done what was required, warned a community that you care for his unethical business practices.

Other than defending your name against any more accusations that Ryan makes against you, I would say it is time to stop "flinging the mud"

green-lantern
11-19-2010, 09:48 PM
If you have an insult for ether party please move along. Especially if you don't have any prior dealings with ether party.

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
With all the threads and posts out there people are unsure of an issue? ^^ DRAMA^^

On 3si and here they know yes but Ryan is on plenty of other fourms. Maybe you should make a post that has to do with the topic at hand, only one who is creating drama is you by mentioning it?

green-lantern
11-19-2010, 09:59 PM
On 3si and here they know yes but Ryan is on plenty of other fourms. Maybe you should make a post that has to do with the topic at hand, only one who is creating drama is you by mentioning it?

Me and the Liberal above me thinks you should chill. If we both agree you have to be in the wrong.

No shit this isn't a witch hunt.

CoopKill
11-19-2010, 10:01 PM

What? That makes no sense. You must be drunk... Move along and create shit storms on your honda website!

CoopKill
11-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Me and the Liberal above me thinks you should chill. If we both agree you have to be in the wrong.

LOL please define Liberal? I'm an independent! Damn it... lol

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 10:05 PM

I said what I wanted to say a few posts ago. I don't know what the problem with what I said is, but it is the truth. There is no witch hunt, just the facts.

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 10:07 PM
What? That makes no sense. You must be drunk... Move along and create shit storms on your honda website!

Another wonderful "on topic" post...

Valhallaz
11-19-2010, 10:30 PM
Since sideskirts were mentioned while Ryan was talking about "Quality", let me show you mine...

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/DancezWithSheep/General%20car%20pics/DSCF5922.jpg
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/DancezWithSheep/General%20car%20pics/DSCF5921.jpg
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/DancezWithSheep/General%20car%20pics/DSCF5923.jpg

The front end of the skirt is exactly in place. I can fit my index finger in the gap there at the door. Basically, I'll have to cut the skirt in half at the back of the door, adjust the angle and re-glass it.
Trimming, my ass. Where, exactly, would I trim that to make it fit?

dbest671
11-19-2010, 10:54 PM
:lol: "when quality counts". This thread is so full of sh*t, I would advise watching where you step (although it didn't start out that way). That is all I can say on the matter.

R/T93
11-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Thats the most god awful shit I've seen in a long time, sorry you had to deal with that, man :/

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Since sideskirts were mentioned while Ryan was talking about "Quality", let me show you mine...

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/DancezWithSheep/General%20car%20pics/DSCF5922.jpg
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/DancezWithSheep/General%20car%20pics/DSCF5921.jpg
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/DancezWithSheep/General%20car%20pics/DSCF5923.jpg

The front end of the skirt is exactly in place. I can fit my index finger in the gap there at the door. Basically, I'll have to cut the skirt in half at the back of the door, adjust the angle and re-glass it.
Trimming, my ass. Where, exactly, would I trim that to make it fit?

That is a USA built side skirt. That is part of the reason we left our old contractor. He built the rear novara V1 and Novara side skirts improperly. If you want a free set just call us and I will add you into our database. I don't have a record of you ever contacting us about it though?

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 11:22 PM
:lol: "when quality counts". This thread is so full of sh*t, I would advise watching where you step (although it didn't start out that way). That is all I can say on the matter.

Thats what I say about a 100,000 engine my old man popped. You would think Quality from that company would be the top.. Every company has issues, but the thing about us is we are working towards being the best. You have to go through some ups and downs to get to where you want to be in life.

eljefefx
11-19-2010, 11:24 PM
And threaten to sue those who get in your way.

Streamline3s
11-19-2010, 11:27 PM

Best reply EVER!:lmao:

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 11:30 PM

Its not people who get in my way, but people who don't have any business being in our affairs.

stealthify
11-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Ryan, you brought me INTO your affairs. And then you tried to push your bad affairs off on me.

I believe that gives me no choice but to be in your affairs.

cianciusa
11-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Ryan, you brought me INTO your affairs. And then you tried to push your bad affairs off on me.

I believe that gives me no choice but to be in your affairs.

For everyone to know, Shaun has nothing to do with our company or the orders placed with our company. Shaun is only responsible for his web stores.

I haven't pawned anything onto you. We are taking care of any issues that have arised the past year. And if you paid us for a item and the customer has a problem with it we would still honor that claim.

stealthify
11-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I haven't pawned anything onto you.
You are clearly VERY disconnected from reality.

Go back and look at your post on 3si that you keep forgetting about.

green-lantern
11-20-2010, 10:31 AM
LOL please define Liberal? I'm an independent! Damn it... lol

lol I was talking about 2fnloud, not 2 often we agree.

CoopKill
11-20-2010, 03:15 PM
yeah I know, I was needin a laugh... Back on topic, sorry!

mcshooter
11-20-2010, 09:44 PM
those sideskirts are junk, now iam worried as we have a widebody kit in storage that we never got around to installing. mexican quality better than usa you must be kidding, the quality is in the mold, do you not inspect the parts before shipping? you need quality control ..

GTOJOE
11-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Gotta love how they have taken 3S products off their website :lol:

Atrosity
11-25-2010, 11:52 AM
They separated there products on 2 different websites just like 3sx did.
http://www.cianciusa.com/
has 3S products.

CoopKill
11-25-2010, 11:55 AM
I think it's sad personally... Losing anything for our platform is a severe hit. So, no love here.

futurevr4man
11-25-2010, 01:19 PM
warren must be running cianci behind closed doors...

yeah, i went there.

GTO Assassin
11-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Loosing anything for our platform is a severe hit. So, no love here.

For the love of God, it's lose. LOSE!

Scotty

CoopKill
11-26-2010, 02:03 PM
My bad Scotty! I am on some very well thought out muscle relaxers and can on smile at your annoyance of my mistakes! lol

GTO Assassin
11-27-2010, 03:59 AM
I'm going to teach you degenerates one member at a time. :p

Scotty

IPD
11-27-2010, 07:35 AM
well i'm glad ONE of the threads on a 3/s forum about cianci is still open. after reading several HUNDRED posts detailing what has erupted into the light during the past month/s, i feel i'm better off as a consumer.

ryan is now a proud member of a dubious hall of fame, and shares the honor with dennis and warren. there WAS a time when cianci was the best of the best. now...i can honestly say i'm very grateful that i bought from aerokits.net--rather than cianci. cianci's prices have stayed exactly the same while their quality, fitment, and service has taken a nosedive. i can buy an aftermarket hood for a 3/s from any of several dozen places--and still have to put in the exact same over-extended efforts to make it look right--that i would have to do with a late-model cianci hood.

i would hope that 3sx and others would sell existing inventory and refuse to do further business with cianci. this platform can do better than that. i would bet dollars to doughnuts that if ED had the EXACT SAME MOLDS that cianci uses, ED would sell those products for 1/2 the price & without staggeringly, months-long delays in shipping. while it is sad that a vendor with "unique" products has turned out to be nothing more than a sewage plant, i also feel it's rather fair to state that cianci designs have become singular, narrowly envisioned, and somewhat repetative. thus, i hope all of you will also hesitate to shed abundant tears for this company. cianci's "original" designs have become as stale as jacquemond's.

clearly deft has (at least as of this post) far superior offerings for 3/s owners--both in product and business accumen. those of you who don't trust ED or aerokits.net should consider deft as (potentially) the best alternative available for 3/s hoods.

i only wish i'd bought a pureform back before shit REALLY started going downhill.

p.s.

if anyone has one, i'm interested.

Atrosity
11-27-2010, 12:04 PM
imperfectdarkness you forgot to put /rant at the the end of your post. :P hhehe