PDA

View Full Version : killer cop this is unreal

carmiencke
10-20-2010, 02:43 AM
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/10/phoenix_pds_killer_cop_indicte.php

2fnloud
10-20-2010, 08:01 AM
Please don't let this turn into "All cops are no good (fill in your adjective here)".

VR4Rob
10-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Please don't let this turn into "All cops are no good (fill in your adjective here)".

Wouldn't it be 'fill in your noun here' ?

onebadmollafolla
10-20-2010, 12:31 PM

Indeed it would.

green-lantern
10-20-2010, 01:11 PM
LOL

That cop is nuts!!!

carmiencke
10-20-2010, 02:31 PM

No theres lots of good cops out there. I have alot respect for the ones out there actually risking there lives and doing good for society. This just proves that theres bad cops out there. PLus this is pretty corrupt so i fugured id share.

2fnloud
10-20-2010, 02:35 PM

I am sure that there are people here that are passionate enough that they would of needed an adjective as well. However, grammar and spelling are not my forte.

ictponder
10-20-2010, 03:20 PM
He shot the dog?....what an asshole. Anyone know what kind of dog it was?

Erron Spalsbury
10-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Ah, behold the power of CCTV! Yes, it's watching you right now. LOL

carmiencke
10-20-2010, 05:07 PM
He shot the dog?....what an asshole. Anyone know what kind of dog it was?

Yep if i remember correctly it was a pit. That doesnt make it ok though considering the dog was coward in a corner and wasnt going after the officer.

sketch
10-20-2010, 08:09 PM
99% of cops out there are on your side, are there to help you. treat them with respect and the way you want to be treated by others and they will treat you with respect back.

that first sentence can be traded into nearly anything.
99% of < profession X> are on your side, are there to help you.

you get a couple of bad cookies in any/every basket.

eljefefx
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
This is one time when I would seriously consider shooting back. My animals are my family.

carmiencke
10-21-2010, 02:16 AM
This is one time when I would seriously consider shooting back. My animals are my family.

Yeah same here, my dogs are like my wifes and mine children. I know the majority are good people. Like i said i figured i would just share this.

terrets
10-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Ugh!.... He just looks like an asshole :)

Why isnt he being charged with first degree. Just because hes a damn cop doesnt mean he should be treated any different the us. Hes going to have lots of fun getting beat and raped in jail...If he makes it his first week without dying :) He deserves all thats coming to him.

In our town of about 11000 people, we had a police officer shoot a drunk guy! :lol: for no reason. And he was 30 feet away!!! He said it was an "accident". He got dismissed. I dont know how they didnt fire that officer when he got back from killing that guy.

carmiencke
10-22-2010, 03:02 AM
Last I heard he was being charged with first degree murder, i believe aggravated assult, and animal cruelty. People are thinking that he is going to get off though because the district attorney has brought to attention that the officer that was there, his word may not be trustworthy. The second cop that came foward ended up getting drunk and choking out his girlfriend a few nights ago. When they went to arrest him he punched the arresting officer in the face. They also found out the girl he choked was charged with trafficking meth and coke back in 2008. On top of that the cop was working on busting trafficking during that time and his girlfriend was using all the info he had to aid her and other trafficking.

ictponder
10-23-2010, 11:59 AM
I don't see why those reasons would make him unreliable. That cop shot a non threatening dog an unarmed man in their home. I get so sick of people in this country getting a break due to a technicality that only exists because of low life cum lawyers.

Dark-Hawk
10-23-2010, 03:11 PM
He shouldn't be charged with first degree murder unless it can be proven that it was premeditated.

carmiencke
10-23-2010, 05:05 PM
He shouldn't be charged with first degree murder unless it can be proven that it was premeditated.
It ended up being second degree. And why should he not be. He used his taser and pepper sprayed him before he decided to shoot him. The guy was not resisting or anything.