PDA

View Full Version : Chrome ecu with maf t and gm maf

siskavich
08-21-2016, 11:16 PM
Been running chrome for awhile now had everything perfect. Now I installed gm maf and maf t and everything runs smooth but I'm running wicked lean. Like above 20 afr. I obviously don't run the car like this but I can't figure out what is going on. So my question is should I be running the maf t in rpm mode? I was under the impression I shouldn't be so I never hooked up the white rpm wire. So it's just their to convert the signal. Does anything have to be changed in the maf settings for chrome?

anyonebutme
08-21-2016, 11:50 PM
What is your maft settings? 0 is not 0 when translating, BTW.

siskavich
08-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Doing some diag today. Maf t is set for aux 8 base 2 for 360 injectors. 0 idle mid wot. Think my wideband is failing. I can make the car stall by playing with chrome for to much fuel and it still reads 20

RealMcCoy
08-22-2016, 01:32 PM
While nobody will recommend tuning full throttle with the narrowbands, you have two of them ready and able to fact check your wideband at idle and cruise... Seems like a lot of extra work jumping the tune around trying to diagnose a problem that could be seen in data you already have....

siskavich
08-23-2016, 10:15 PM
Got my car on the lift at work today noticed the wideband wires got stuck between my intercooler piping and the trans. Rubbed threw ironically after I installed the maf t. Everything is back to normal.. Thanks