PDA

View Full Version : 1999 3000gt vr4 $11000

Stealth_Will
12-15-2014, 12:30 AM
1999 $ 11000

Hello everyone. I've decided to see if there is any interest in my car. I put an add on Craigslist already so I'm going to post the link in here.

Here it is 1999 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4 Twin Turbo AWD (http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/4805709236.html)

That should have most of all the important info on it. PM me if you have any questions. I'm just trying to get something that has 4 doors because I have two small children. The car still has a lien on it. I've only had it a little over a year. I've fixed a few things like the antenna and the driver side window regulator. I've done the 120k except for the oil pump as well. I was waiting until I got my house with a garage but I might just sell it instead. I'm a little firm on the price so NO LOW BALLERS please. I've posted a few pics. I'll add more when I get a chance.

Stealth_Will
01-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Bump, car is still for sale. Last time I talked to my bank they told me that if someone comes down and likes it that we could call them to wire the money to my account to be used to pay it off. Then they could transfer me to the title department and the buyer could give them the address and stuff to send the title to them. We should be able to do everything over the phone. I tried to refinance locally and nobody will do 16 year old car only 15 fml.

Mitoska
01-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Where is the car located at, and how long have you owned it? Do you have carfax?

Elderloc
02-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Well I paid 18k for the one I bought in Oct, 100% OEM 55k miles but I'm crazy. The way I did financing was to contact a local car dealer in my town the largest in SW Michigan. I had them buy the car for me and use their banks etc. A local credit union did 3 years for me, I put 7k down though because I'm paying it off in less than 1 year. At the time I only had a 640 credit score do to an IQ Theft issues had no issues getting the loan. I'm sure now that my score is back up to high 700s I'd get a better rate, but oh well.

Is this the same car on eBay? They have the same rims.

Beau_Jester
02-08-2015, 06:50 AM
I think it is the same car as on Ebay. I saw the bid was $10,800 with an hour to go and the reserve was met. I am sure it sold, but a deal is not complete until full payment is secured.