PDA

View Full Version : GroundZeroPerformance / 3S Warehouse, Been over a year since I ordered and PAID..

<nv>
11-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Its been over a year now and haven't heard for a few months of an update. It was all basic stuff like poly bushings, engine block, etc. Only things were tein pillowball mounts which I asked many time if he could just refund me or if I could swap it out for something else. I paid over a year ago and I keep getting messages from him saying I will ship it out once I get all the parts, or I'm waiting to hear back from suppliers, etc, etc, etc. I have asked many times if he could just refund me so I can get the parts from a reliable business. I'm in Canada so I have to rely on getting all my parts from the states and have had next to no issues with other businesses getting me parts.
I have asked for an update and haven't heard anything back for a couple months now. Could you please just refund me or actually send out my parts...

I have tried to contact through facebook already and no reply...

Hans@GZP
11-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I'll look into it onTuesday for you.

<nv>
11-12-2014, 08:41 PM
any update on this??

Alan92RTTT
05-11-2015, 11:05 AM
:bump:

Nytron
04-07-2017, 01:14 AM
Really? Did this dispute go unresolved?! I ordered something from Hans and there's been no communication for weeks now. Since I am not trying to wait until the tracking info expires, opening a PayPal dispute refunded me for the time being.

According to some old 3si posts, he scammed many people out of tshirts as well? Why is GZP allowed to exist here as a sponsored vendor?