PDA

View Full Version : A few days ago...

j2k4
05-27-2014, 01:19 PM
...I heard the best description of my ex yet.

Over the years, I have referred to her in a variety of ways, all of them derogatory, and most of them fairly graphic - but I never quite capture the essential 'nub' of things.

By way of background, I need only say she is easy, loose, and EXTREMELY prolific.

From there, you can use your imagination.

Last week I attended a charity dinner at the local American Legion, and it is a peculiarity of having been married to such a woman that, when I find myself in a crowd (her other exes experience this, too), a mental roll-call is taken, sorting the men who are notches on her rapidly-disappearing belt, the few who are definitely not, and another few whose status is not known.

There is also an urge to commune with other past victims for story-telling time, and semi-official welcoming into the club of shame.

I happened on one such fellow who had a go'round with her shortly after the divorce was final, but as we were barely acquaintances, we had never talked about our common experience.

In our ensuing conversation, he was holding forth telling me about one or another of his experiences with her, when he used the phrase, she was "like a trashcan full of Twinkies...".

I damn near pissed myself.

Anyway, this post will serve to immortalize his words, and my jealousy at not having thought of them first. :D

Echo419
05-27-2014, 04:19 PM
:lol:

in that case I could think of a few that could be discribed as "landfills full of Twinkies". :lol:

j2k4
05-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Thing was, if I'd been otherwise occupied and overheard someone say that, my first inclination would have been to assume they were talking about her...odds are better than average. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

I just occurred to me it's even funnier when you consider she's only 4'11".

Heh.

CoopKill
05-27-2014, 04:48 PM
We may need pics to support this story!

j2k4
05-27-2014, 05:46 PM
None exist - not in my possession, at any rate.

Think Kim Kardashian with more tits, more ass and bigger eyes.

And occasionally blonde.

mb3000
05-27-2014, 11:10 PM
Yeah, pretty much pics or ban at this point...

CoopKill
05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
LOL, I believe we went down this dead end road last time she was brought up?

vr4tune
05-28-2014, 12:41 AM
You'd think if she is as loose as you say see is, then there should be a sex video floating around!

sex video or she doesn't exist.

Echo419
05-28-2014, 06:46 AM
None exist - not in my possession, at any rate.

Think Kim Kardashian with more tits, more ass and bigger eyes.

And occasionally blonde.
hmmmm.... :suspect:

j2k4
05-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Actually, it was my discovery of some of that type of thing that led to the divorce.

The stuff never figured in the proceedings (Michigan is a 'My Fault' state), but Missus J later made sure they were destroyed in purifying fire while I watched. :p