PDA

View Full Version : New Maximal Site!

Maximal
05-01-2014, 03:13 PM
We've been struggling with adding new products to our site as it's been a rather manual process so to speed that up we went with a purchased solution. So not only do we have pretty much every part you can imagine for the 3S and including universal parts (like the 10,000 different Autometer gauges I was dreading adding) but we also carry parts for every other application out there. Good news for you guys that have moved on from this platform or have another car.

With that being said it's still a bit of a work in progress so we've left our other site up as we work on manually adding a few brands that aren't supported (BC and OEM parts come to mind). There also may be some pricing issues out there. If something seems way off to you (ether way) let me know. No severely-discounted parts for everyone just because of an over-sight. :)

Try to use the new site when you can and if there's a reason to use the old one let me know.

Link: Maximal Performance - Street - Strip - Track (http://store.maximalperformance.com).

Any feedback, good or bad, is welcome. Like I said it's still a work in progress so now are the time to make changes based on your input.

stealthify
05-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Congrats on the new site!

Just wanted to give you a heads up -- trying to browse through your new site tonight I kept on receiving a handful of runtime errors. Screenshotted.

Other than that, no other problems just yet.

Maximal
05-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Hmm, might have just been a glitch at the time. Let me know if you see anything else. Just spent some time browsing and it worked for me.

stealthify
05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
So far so good tonight. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Maximal
05-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Let's bump this again!

Maximal
07-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Been up for a few months now, any feedback from the ones that have used it? Just want to make sure it's working for you guys as I'll probably take the old one down before the end of summer.