PDA

View Full Version : how to post a data log?

thor'svr4
10-02-2010, 03:35 AM
ive got the 3sx palm pda datalogger kit but have no idea how to pull a log from the pda to my laptop and then post it online. right now im having issues with getting knock at 7psi with a 10:1 afr. ive got no idea why im getting knock but im hoping someone can take a quick look at my log and tell me whats going on.

also does anyone know what ACLE is because its extremly random in my log....

MADMarc
10-02-2010, 11:10 AM
What logging program are you using? If it is mmcd I am unfamiliar with it but assume that when you synchronize the palm with your pc it will transfer the log to the backup folder in your Palm folder. From there you should be able to either view it or will have to convert it somehow and then view it. If it is MirageCorp's logging program (which I dont think 3SX sells) you sync with your pc, use their translator application and then open it in excel - everything is beautifully done in separate rows and colums :) I heart my mirage corp program hahah. If you do not have Palm Desktop yet you will need to get that before you can sync with your pc. Do a quick google for it and you should be able to download it somewhere.

brutten
10-02-2010, 12:41 PM
If it is MMCd then you need this --> http://mmcdtools.sourceforge.net/

thor'svr4
10-02-2010, 01:20 PM
thanks for the help.

deemo99
10-20-2010, 09:46 PM
What about with the HHH?

RL7
10-21-2010, 05:13 PM
ive got the 3sx palm pda datalogger kit but have no idea how to pull a log from the pda to my laptop and then post it online. right now im having issues with getting knock at 7psi with a 10:1 afr. ive got no idea why im getting knock but im hoping someone can take a quick look at my log and tell me whats going on.

also does anyone know what ACLE is because its extremly random in my log....

ACLE is acceleration enrichment. It is a measure of extra fuel that is being sent during acceleration. It does not work in MMCD. VSPD, vehicle speed unfortunately does not work either.

thor'svr4
10-21-2010, 06:03 PM
that would explain why it was jumping all over the place completely randomly. thank you.