PDA

View Full Version : Couple quick shots

Dark-Hawk
09-28-2010, 02:00 PM
An HDR of my girlfriend, unfortunately she moved so her face was ghosted thus why I didn't bother lightning it up, it just looked freaky:
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2794/img027123resize.jpg

And would life be complete without me posting a panorama? Nope!
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5438/panoramaresize.jpg

All shots were taken with a Rebel XS and Sigma 10-20mm lens.

ChargerX3
09-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Hmm office blockage...great...

Macky
09-28-2010, 04:13 PM
pics look good bro! most recent panorama Ive done is this. its not perfect but its as close as I can manually do:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/evomacky/BMS_PANO1.jpg

no tripod, just tucked the wings and pivoted in place.

beepbeep
09-28-2010, 04:44 PM
First pic is really cool!

Dark-Hawk
09-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Thanks guys.

Macky, as usual my Panorama was done without a tripod. It was a 5 photo stitch.

These are actually the first shots I've taken since I sold my camera about 2.5 years ago, wasn't even my camera unfortunately I borrowed my friends gear while I went away to NC for a weekend.

Macky
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM
lol its hard to do panoramas. i almost always have a tripod in hand when I even attempt them. plus i suck at stitching images together LOL. why'd you sell your camera?

Austin@STM
09-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Thats one fancy lookin bowling alley.

Great pics both of you guys. Very cool.

Dark-Hawk
09-28-2010, 07:12 PM
lol its hard to do panoramas. i almost always have a tripod in hand when I even attempt them. plus i suck at stitching images together LOL. why'd you sell your camera?
I had sold it to Jackhammer because I wanted to upgrade and then I decided it wasn't going to be a good expense at the moment. Now I'm moving down south and probably wont have another D-SLR for a year or two, we'll see. Depends on work.

beepbeep
09-28-2010, 08:27 PM
I had sold it to Jackhammer because I wanted to upgrade and then I decided it wasn't going to be a good expense at the moment. Now I'm moving down south and probably wont have another D-SLR for a year or two, we'll see. Depends on work.

Hence your trip to NC????

Dark-Hawk
09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Hence your trip to NC????
No no no, not moving that far South. I actually hated North Carolina, at least the part I was in. I was in the sticks a bit outside of Fayettville (I cannot recall the exact town name) and hated the people and the area. A lot of the people were extremely rude (being from Connecticut and dating my girlfriend both played parts in that) to me and overall there was nothing to do there. I'm moving to Fairfax, Va or somewhere within that area.

Hard AttacK
09-28-2010, 11:38 PM
You're girlfriend looks perfect. :)

Dark-Hawk
09-29-2010, 07:04 PM
You're girlfriend looks perfect. :)
Thanks! When her image isn't ghosted and distorted she certainly is hah.

ntcmpjg
09-29-2010, 08:01 PM
No no no, not moving that far South. I actually hated North Carolina, at least the part I was in. I was in the sticks a bit outside of Fayettville (I cannot recall the exact town name) and hated the people and the area. A lot of the people were extremely rude (being from Connecticut and dating my girlfriend both played parts in that) to me and overall there was nothing to do there. I'm moving to Fairfax, Va or somewhere within that area.
Hey Fayetteville sucks I live in Hope Mills/ Fort Bragg. Springlake is BAD but pinhurst is ok

Dark-Hawk
09-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey Fayetteville sucks I live in Hope Mills/ Fort Bragg. Springlake is BAD but pinhurst is ok
I know an Airborne ranger who was over at Ft. Bragg. Mike Olivera, do you happen to know him? He was in Afghanistan for a year and is stationed at Ft. Benning.