PDA

View Full Version : The Maximal Black Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Sale!

Maximal
11-19-2012, 08:27 AM
As some of you probably saw on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/maximalperformance) yesterday the black sales for the year are up. As usual we're kicking them off early so you don't have to get up at midnight or early on Friday and can sleep off all that Turkey.

Link to the sales: Sale Items - Maximal Performance (http://www.maximalperformance.com/store/sale-items.html?page=all)

In addition, a couple things I couldn't get my cart software to do automatically:

- All gauges are on sale in packages. Order 3 or more gauges and get a discount. It varies by brand but there can be pretty sweet discounts on a few. Shoot me a PM or e-mail for pricing.

- Buy a set of Corbeau seats with brackets and get a $100 Maximal gift certificate. Just order on the site and I'll send you an e-mail with the certificate information. It can be used on other Black sales too. If you want to order something at the same time let me know and I can just include the discount at the time of ordering.

Also, if there's something you want but don't see on sale let me know and I'll see what I can do for pricing.

They'll be valid through Saturday and perhaps into Sunday morning until I get a chance to take them down. We do our best to price match too so no worries in finding a better deal somewhere else.

NickS VR4
11-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Awesome, may jump on 3" cat conv on Saturday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Maximal
11-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Perfect!

niterydr
11-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Hmm...good deal on awd control arms and tein s-tech springs.

Maximal
11-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Just a snippet of the sales...

Full Set of Solid Mounts - $155
5-Speed TC Bracket - $65
AEM Tru-Boost - $272
Brownline Torque Wrench - $95
Adj. Control Arms - $145
6-Speed TC Bracket - $55
Megan Coilovers - $825
Walbro Pump w/ Install Kit - $89.99
Gates Racing (kevlar) TB - $130
High Flow Cats - $124 (2.5"), $134 (3")

Maximal
11-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Bump so all the Thanksgiving-Eve drunks see this and spend a bunch of money they didn't meant to. :p

Maximal
11-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Worried about a better deal than we're offering popping up someplace? Stop and order now, we'll match any other vendor's price! Before or after your order.

stealthee
11-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Thats a killer price on the Megans. Wish I had more money to spend on myself.