PDA

View Full Version : A Few Changes

Maximal
10-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the site might be a bit messy for a few days or so as I reorganize it to allow easy listing of parts for other platforms...starting with DSMs and Evos. All the parts will still be there but some may be a main categories and others under the 3000gt/Stealth category. If you have any issues finding something let me know..

With that said I want to let you guys know my main focus is still the 3S community and I will continue to develop parts for this platform first and foremost. Just spreading out to some other platforms to carry the parts I wholesale for them also.

If you guys have any feedback I'd love to hear...especially if you have a different platform and an insight into what I should be carrying and pricing parts at. :)

Maximal
11-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Any feedback? Just want to make sure these changes aren't going to negatively affect the 3S group. :)

DocWalt
11-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Your website is currently inaccessible, so I can't snoop around and check things out. :)

Maximal
11-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Your website is currently inaccessible, so I can't snoop around and check things out. :)

On your end or mine? It seems to be working for me.

Home - Maximal Performance (http://www.maximalperformance.com/store/)

DocWalt
11-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Not working from my work PC. Your mobile site works fine on my phone. Weird, I guess our connection is acting up yet again.

J-Groove
11-07-2012, 10:49 AM
It is working on my end.

I like it and I'm glad you're expanding. The more income you make the more innovative things you can offer our platform. :)

My only criticism is that I would prefer to have to physically click to activate the drop down menus instead of having them be mouse overs.

-John

Maximal
11-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Yeah, that is something I'm trying to mess with. I don't mind the mouse-over personally but don't like how it expands it so quick and doesn't expand the one you were on before. Basically if you scroll your mouse across it quick everything is expanded.

DocWalt
11-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Working here now. I like the mouse-over, but you're right, it's too quick. A slight delay would be great. Parts still look easy to find :)