Thread: Robo Halo Modded Stealth/3000GT Headlights

Member verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) dbest671's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks

Robo Halo Modded Stealth/3000GT Headlights

These headlights are sold (eBay)

Finally for those that have a Stealth or 99 bumper and wanted Robo Halo modded headlights, here is your chance. Took me a while to find a good set of Stealth headlights

First off lets discuss the price. The price will be $550 shipped (48 states). International, Hawaii, & Alaska buyers shipping will be extra, sorry. No extra fees, PayPal accepted. NO TRADES

Shipping: They will probably ship on Monday November 29, but it will be no more then 2 days after payment is received/cleared. USPS Priority or UPS ground w/insurance. You will receive a tracking number.

Price breakdown for those of you that feel the price is high:

1. Glass headlights: $350-400 +
    2. Halos shipped: $49
    3. Paint (Primer + Color): $14
    4. 3m WindoWeld: $20
    5. Goof Off (gallon): $20
    6. Misc crap: $20-30 (glue, gloves, oven electricity, glass cleaner...)
    7. Labor: apparently free
    8. Shipping the headlight to you: $30+

Alright, now that I have broke down the price, I realize I'm really not making anything.

These will only fit correctly on the 94-99 3000GT/Stealth or any 1st gen that has the 2nd Gen conversion. To fit these on the 94-98 3000GT you will have to remove the side bracket for the turn signal. I can remove these and send them separate from the headlights. They will fit on a 94-98 3000GT without a problem as I have 99 headlights on my 95 bumper.

What you see in the pictures are the exact headlights you will receive. These are some of the better headlights I have gotten lately. I bought these as a set, but the passenger side looks to be almost brand new and the driver side as minimal "road rash".

The mounting brackets are included. The only thing you will need to do is provide the power source to your halos. I will have the ground wire already set up, so you can ground it under the mounting brackets to the frame of the car.

The headlights are painted a low gloss black over primer. They are resealed with NEW glue, I do not reuse the old dry rotting factory glue. The brackets are cleaned up as well. I stripped all the paint of the lenses and repainted them. Some of the paint flaked off while I was removing the old glue off the lenses. Since I have OCD, I repainted the lenses back to stock condition.

I do have a write-up on how I wired my halos to a 1st Gen pop-up headlight/foglight switch I can include. You will need to find the switch though. I MAY even have 2 extra wires (stock) that you could plug into the factory harness, I'll have to look.

PM for my PayPal address. Feel free to ask any questions or request additional pictures.

Last edited by dbest671; 12-07-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: shipping

The one. The only. verified
    supporter
    Feedback Score 11 (100%) stealthee's Avatar
    Owner Since
    August 28, 2002

Thanks
    You want to buy another set of Stealth headlights? I got the set that was originally on my car. I'd let them go for $350 shipped just to get them out of my hair. They are actually the ones on the car in my sig, but I can get other pics if you are interested.

[06-05, 19:29] OhioSpyderman: Brian, finding a woman is NOT the answer, you need to shop for a good VACUUM

Member verified Feedback Score 6 (100%) dbest671's Avatar
    Owner Since

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthee View Post
    You want to buy another set of Stealth headlights? I got the set that was originally on my car. I'd let them go for $350 shipped just to get them out of my hair. They are actually the ones on the car in my sig, but I can get other pics if you are interested.
    If I can sell these without having to list them on eBay, I may take up your offer.