This is my current running setup and my baby hauls ass. Last season with a burned out clutch and a 15g tune on newly installed 19ts, I ran 13.1 @112mph. Car just slipped like a bitch and couldnt get going. Now with my new stage 4 unsprung in teh car and my EK2 transfer case brace on there she is scarey how hard she pulls and grabs. I want to beat this 12.2 evo that runs at my track and he is a cocky little shit. I know I can run in the 12's but I dont have enough track experience to have a good idea what I am capable of. Any clue? This is my setup fyi...

IPS 19T's @ 19psi, AEM EMS tuned, AEM wideband, prosport oil and boost gauge, HDI EBC and gauge, block bored out .060, forged crank, 3sx custom forged rods, weisco 8.5:1 CR pistons, stage 2 heads ported and polished, stock cams and gears, 550cc inj, walbro 255, aeromotive 1000 FPR with ss fuel lines and an fittings, 3sx fuel loop, dejon blow thru twin takes , hks ssqv, GT-pro 3" ceramic coated FMIC, IPS 3" downpipe, borla 3" exhaust, stage 4 unsprung clutch and new rack and pinon, vac reduction.

I have 880 cc delphi inj coming and they r going in and debating on wether or not I want to use them for E85. Was thinking I was but not sure...

Mike